About the job: We are looking for experienced, strategically minded PR specialist who will help us to build our companies perception based on our mission, values, the expertise of top managers and key people in our team.
What you will be doing:
- Development of annual communication plans for MullenLowe Adventa and Die Kulturtrager including media and content strategies, proposals to participate in industry events, KPIs set up, budgeting and analytics.
- Support of employer brand for external audiences as well as internal employee communications.
- Relations with various external audiences (media, industry associations, current and potential clients and others)
- Search for new potential media platforms and people for cooperation; monitoring of media space in search for new opportunities for communicating ML and KT brands;
- Realization of communication strategies and plans, content generation for all PR activities, internal coordination, information exchange, monitoring of deadlines, placement of materials, reporting activity results to the agencies management teams
- Support of HR communications (job vacancies communications, participation in employment fairs, cooperation with education establishments and other);
- PR support for agency participation in creative contests, Effie awards, etc. Managing materials preparation for contests submission, deadlines, contracts, and payments.
- Content creation for own media platforms (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, website), promotion within the agreed budgets and planned KPIs, analytics, and proposals for efficiency improvements for the future;
- Lead internal employee communications including internal educational projects, social responsibility projects, assisting in the adaptation of new people in the team, the organization of internal events and celebrations.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in PR/ marketing /journalism
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position in advertising or media industry
- Good copywriting skills, excellent written Ukrainian and English
- Excellent networking skills, building relations with various external stakeholders
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Good analytical abilities and knowledge of digital tools
- Proactively thinking, independent, ambitious, eager to learn person with PR “in his/her blood”
What we offer:
- Open, creative, collaborative corporate culture and support of the team
- Constant corporate events and learning opportunities
- Modern comfortable office with the outstanding view at Ploscha Peremohy
- Free English speaking club with native speaker once a week and this is not all…
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with upfront indication of your compensation expectations.
Якщо ви не знайшли вакансію, яка вас цікавить, але ви маєте досвід роботи на нашому ринку, розумієте його специфіку та маєте велике бажання приєднатися до команди MullenLowe Adventa, тоді надсилайте своє CV та портфоліо за адресою: firstname.lastname@example.org.